How to Flash Redmi 3 Mido Hydra Qualcomm Tool
To overcome the Android Xiaomi Redmi 3 Mido which is having problems with Bootloop, Stuck on the MI Logo or Booting Android and is also stuck, is by re-flashing it. long story short here I just got a Factory Reset Redmi 3 Mido Job, the factory reset process went smoothly without problems but it turned out that Redmi 3 Mido became a Bootloop stuck on the android boot logo.
How to Re-Flash Redmi 3 Mido With Hydra Qualcomm Tool
Here are the steps to Re-Flash Android Redmi 3 Mido using the Hydra Qualcomm Tool Application:
- Run the Hydra Qualcomm Tool Application
- Connect Redmi 3 to the computer using the Qualcomm EDL Test Point method
- Select Flash Tool Mode on Hydra Qualcomm Tool
- Select Mode Manual Select Raw/XML path
- Manual load RawXML and PatchXML files and click flash
- Wait for the Hydra Qualcomm Tool Application to detect, and read the Redmi 3 Mido Device and the flash process will run automatically
After the Redmi 3 Mido flash process is complete, unplug the USB connector, remove the battery connector and then plug it back in and try turning on the Redmi 3 Mido. Supposedly after re-flashing the Redmi 3 Mido it should be back to normal and can be used as it should.
Post a Comment