Redmi 9 Lancelot Solution The System has been destroyed
The story is that today I have an Android user Xiaomi Redmi 9 Lancelot who complains that his Xiaomi Redmi 9 Lancelot is locked in a Mi Account. Meanwhile, the owner forgot and didn't remember the Google Account used to register the previously synced Mi Account.
To overcome the locked Xiaomi Redmi 9 Lancelot Android Mi Account alias Mi Cloud here I use the Hydra Tool. But after I tried ByPass Mi Account using the Hydra MediaTek Tool for some reason in the middle of the bypass process an error occurred and the Hydra MediaTek Tool Not Responding Application. The result is that the Xiaomi Redmi 9 Lancelot becomes an error The System has been destroyed.
To overcome the Xiaomi Redmi 9 Lancelot which is having problems with the Error The System has Been Destroyed, re-flash it. Here are the steps to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 9 Lancelot using the Hydra MediaTek Tool:
- Download Firmware Redmi 9 Lancelot: China Stable | Global Stable
- Run the Hydra MediaTek Tool Application
- For Brand Select Auto, Select Flash Menu Tab, load Scatter file from Firmware then click Execute
- Connect Redmi 9 Lancelot in an error condition, press button volume up and down, and power simultaneously until the Redmi 9 Lancelot powers off
- When the Hydra MediaTek Tool application detects and reads the Redmi 9 Lancelot device, release the press of the three buttons above and wait for the flash process to run and finish automatically
That's the Easy Way to Overcome Android Redmi 9 Lancelot which Error The System Has Been Destroyed using the Hydra MediaTek Tool that you can try to practice yourself at home.