How to ByPass Remove Mi Account Redmi Note 4 MTK
A day ago, Alhamdulillah, I got a Job Bypass Mi Account Redmi Note 4 MTK.so the Redmi Note 4 MTK (Nickel) looks like it has just been reset back to factory settings by the user so that in the process of setting up the Redmi Note 4 device there is a window to enter the Mi Account as shown in the photo below:
But unfortunately, the owner doesn't know the password from the Mi Account that was previously synced, so the solution is to use ByPass.
First of all, I tried to use my mainstay application in terms of bypassing patterns, pins, FRP, and mi accounts, namely the Hydra Tool. but after I tried several methods on the Hydra Mediatek Tool to no avail, Redmi Note 4 still locked Mi Account even though there was a Success notification.
After trying Googling and looking for how to solve a locked Redmi Note 4 Android Mi Account, I finally found a tutorial on how to bypass the Redmi Note 4 MTK which has been proven to work, namely by flashing it again using the Redmi Note 4 MTK MIUI 8 Special Firmware and following here are the steps:
- Run the SPFlash Tool by Right-Clicking then Run Administrator
- Load Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
- Load Scatter-Loading Files in MIUI 8 Firmware Redmi Note 4
- Skip Preloader Checklist
- Click Download
- Download Redmi Note 4in Power Off condition without pressing any button to connect Redmi Note 4 with computer
- splash Tool will read Redmi Note 4 device and Flashing Process will run automatically
- Wait for Flashing Process to complete
It's important to note that before Flashing, you must uncheck the Preloader to avoid unwanted things such as Automated After Flashing which could be caused because the Preloader is not compatible.
Untuk lebih jelasnya silahkan simak video tutorial berikut ini:
That's a short tutorial guide on how to ByPass a locked Redmi Note 4 MTK (Nickel) Mi Account that you can try to practice yourself at home.