How to Overcome Samsung J2 Prime Bootloop Dead On
Samsung J2 Prime is one of Samsung's best-selling Android brands and quite a lot of users in Indonesia. In the early days of launching the Samsung J2 Prime, sales were selling well at that time.
In this post, I will share a tutorial about repairing Android Samsung J2 Prime which is experiencing system error problems, namely Bootloop when it is turned on, it just gets stuck on the Samsung Logo and sometimes turns off on its own.
Usually to solve the Android Samsung J2 Prime which Bootloop Stuck on the Samsung Logo and likes to turn off and on, the solution is to re-flash it using Firmware 4 file fragments. Just follow the following guide for How to Full Flash Samsung J2 Prime
- Press the Power Button, Volume Down and Home Button at the same time
- A confirmation window appears, enter Download mode, Confirm by pressing the Volume Up button
- Connect Samsung J2 Prime with Computer
- Open Odin and Load Firmware based on the labels BL, AP, CP, and CSCdon't get misplaced
- Make sure the Samsung J2 Prime Device is read in the Odin Tool, marked by the appearance of ID:COM
- Click Start to start the flashing process, and wait for the flash process to complete by itself
- After the Flash Process is complete, the Samsung J2Prime will restart automatically and wait for it to enter setup mode
That's how to fix Android Samsung J2 Prime which is Bootloop Stuck on the Samsung Logo by full flashing. for How to download Firmware J2 Prime Official Free and how to Bypass FRP Google Account Samsung J2 Prime, please search and find it using the search feature on the Online Tutorial Sharing Blog.