How to Create Google Forms on Laptops and Android
Maybe at first Google Forms weren't that well known. But over time, people began to need Google Forms for various purposes, from data collection forms, surveys, quizzes, online tests, registration, and there are many more benefits of this Google service.
Google Forms, along with Docs, Sheets, and Slides, are part of Google's suite of online application program tools. This line of online splits programs can help you save data faster. The incoming data will be directly stored on a Google Sheets spreadsheet.
Google Forms is a survey administration software included as part of a series of free web-based Google Docs Editors offered by Google. the form displays all the share features found in Documents, Sheets, and Slides.
This Google service is an easy facility to collect information, users are increasingly happy because Google Forms are free to use. requirements to create a Google Form is not difficult, only internet and Google account. however, there are many people who are confused when making it.
For those of you who want to create a Google Form but are still confused about how to do it, here are easy steps that you can follow, be it via cellphone or PC, or laptop. later there will also be a way how to make online questionnaires.
How to Create Google Forms on PC or Laptop
Google forms are really easy to make. Users can use a PC or laptop to make it. make sure you are connected to a stable internet network so that in the manufacturing process there are no problems. Here's how to load Google Forms on computers and laptops as well as Android phones:
- First of all, open the browser on your laptop or PC. Next, start accessing the Google Forms Website. make sure you are logged in or logged in to the Gmail account you have. Later that Gmail account will be an admin from Gform which will be created.
- After successfully opening the Gform site, you can select the template (theme) of the form you want to create. However, the template does not have to be created. if you don't want it, then you can choose blank or without a theme.
- After that, you can fill in the title and brief description of the Google form. The title and description are important points because they provide information to those who open the form
- Then start creating questions that will appear on the form. In addition to filling in with questions, you can also set a variety of answer options. to add a question, you can click the plus (+) symbol, you can automatically add a question to the form.
After all questions and answer choices have been made, because of that you can directly click the "send" option on the top right. then you can also choose the option to share the Google Form on many social media, such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, or other programs.
How to Create a Google Form in Android phone
In addition to using a PC or laptop, Gform can also be made using an Android cellphone. how to make a Google Form on an Android cellphone is arguably not difficult. You will be asked to download the FormsApp or G-Forms application program first. here's the next method:
- After downloading the FormsApp or G-Forms Application program, you can immediately use it and press "Grant Permission" to access it.
- Then, you can log in using the Google account you have.
- After that, you can immediately create a google form by pressing the plus (+) symbol which is generally in the lower corner of the application program.
- Like how to make google forms using a PC or laptop, you can also choose a template according to your wishes. if you don't want to use a template, then you can choose the "Blank Forms" theme and set the form you want to create yourself.
- If you have chosen a template, you can continue by creating the contents of the form. You can start writing down some of the questions you want to ask. you can also set the answer response options for each question you make.
- When all the questions and answer choices are completed you can immediately continue by writing the title and brief description of the GForm. This title and description will make it easier for respondents to recognize the purpose of the form they are going to fill out.
- After the above steps are completed, you can continue by clicking "Submit" to end the Gform creation process. You will be asked to fill in by marking several options in the form settings. you can mark as expected, then press "Submit" again.
When you are finished, now you can directly share the Google Form with friends, family, or share it via social media like WhatsApp, Twitter, or Facebook
How to View Google Form Responses on PC or Laptop
After distributing the Gform, now is the time to wait for some respondents to fill out the form. To find out whether the form has been filled out a lot or not, you can look at the response options of the form you created using a PC or laptop, you can do this by opening the Gform link, then clicking the "Response" section.
You will see the person who has responded to the form you created. You can also save all the responses using a spreadsheet by clicking the icon. all data will be copied to a spreadsheet and entered into your Google Drive.
How to View Google Form Responses on an Android Phone
Same as with a laptop, your Android phone can also be used to view incoming Google Form responses. first of all, open the form feature located on the main page of the application. Then, select the "View Responses" option.
If you have seen the responses or responses on the google form, then you can select the "Google Sheets" option to copy the data is on the form the mentioned said talked-about make sure the Android phone you are using has a Google Sheet application or you can download it first.