How to Reinstall Windows 10 Using Flashdisk Without CD
Some of the latest netbooks and laptops these days the majority use the Windows 10 operating system. There are even many netbooks and laptops that only support Windows 10. Just like my colleague felt, he wanted to swap the Windows 10 operating system on his netbook for Windows 7 or below, but apparently couldn't
At the beginning of the moment before we start installing Windows 10, whether on netbooks, laptops or PCs, should pay attention to many things. Not only does it ensure understanding the tutorial and how to install it, but also some supporting things that can get in the way of the technical installation of Windows 10. Do not until the process of installing it turns out there are still fewer tools.
What are some important things to pay attention to before installing Windows 10 on a notebook or laptop including:
Ensure a netbook or laptop battery above 50%
Ensure that netbooks or laptops are installed are free from the risk of dying in the middle of the install process. Therefore, make sure the adequacy of the battery or electrical power source will be momentarily installed.
If it is felt that you need to stop contact, yes prepare near the netbook device or laptop to be installed. If you need UPS because the power is out of power suddenly, prepare the UPS. Because the process of installing Windows 10 takes approximately 30 minutes. Even more, depending on the performance of the device we want to install with Windows 10.
Master Installer Windows 10
Master Installer Windows 10 can be DVD-shaped or stored on a flash drive. If the file is in the form of a DVD, therefore make sure the netbook device or laptop to be installed has hardware that provides support for reading DVD-shaped files. There's a VCD/DVD drive. Can use a portable if you have to use a portable drive.
But, it seems that in this day and age it is rare to use DVD drives for the process of installing some computer programs. Now some computer program software can be easily obtained through the internet. Just download it, put it on the drive, and then use it. It's also free
Then calculate this Windows 10 software that we can also get easily on the internet. Just download it, it's free. For those of you who do not understand how to get a Windows Ten ISO File Please Read the Previous Post entitled How to Download Windows 10 ISO Original 21H1 Free
There may be many things that are important to be concerned about in addition to the 3 points above. It all depends on each need. But for the 2 things above do not miss the setup before installing Windows
We know that currently, more netbook devices do not have DVD drive hardware. And all netbooks or laptops must have a USB port that we can use to connect with a flash drive. Nach, how do I install Windows 10 with a flash?
The first thing to do is to bootable Windows 10 on a flash drive. In addition to flash disk can also use microSD with a card reader. We only need computer devices like netbooks or laptops, flash drives, and Windows 10 files to create them. With a record of the capacity of the flash or microSD that we use is to have a minimum size of 8 GB. Because the size of Windows 10 files is about 4 GB more.
For important software, files are prepared, including Rufus portable version and Windows 10 in ISO file format. If you do not have a Windows 10 file, please download it using Windows ISO Downloader. For how to download Microsoft's Original Windows 10 ISO File please read the previous post entitled: Microsoft
Until this stage, I think my colleagues already have Rufus and Windows 10 files. Until I will continue to the next way, which is to create bootable Windows 10 on flash.
- First, turn on a netbook or Laptop
- Make sure Rufus and Windows 10 files have been stored on netbooks or laptops
- Connect a flash or microSD to a netbook.
- Double click on Rufus file.exe. Do the application. In the 'Create a Bootable Disk Using' option click on the CD image, then a new window will open. Specify a Windows 10 file with an ISO pattern that has been stored on the netbook drive initially. Next click 'Open' to continue.
- In the 'Device' column determine the flash disk we connect to the netbook just now. Next in the column 'Partition scheme and target system type' specify 'GPT partition scheme for UEFI' with a note, bootable we will later do on a new computer or that has not installed Windows at all. If later we will install Windows 10 on the old computer or reinstall it, then the partition scheme option we change to the option 'MBR partition scheme.'
- Then the 'File system' column fills in with the 'FAT32' option, and the 'Cluster size' column fills in with the standard option only. For the column 'new value label' we can write "Windows 10" as the name of the file that will be stored on the flash.
- Ke6, click 'Start' and once you're done, your flash is ready to use to install Windows 10 on netbooks or laptops. Next click 'Close' to close the Rufus.
Begun with Rufus, if you do not have a download on the official web Rufus or google search many bloggers have also shared it gratis.
For more details on how to create a master bootable installer Windows 10 Flashdisk using the Rufus application I have discussed in a previous post entitled How to Create a Master Bootable Installer Windows 10 FlashDisk or How to Create a Multi-Master Bootable Installer Windows 7 & 10 All in One
Anti Boot Priority on bios
To be able to continue the process of Installing Windows 10 with Flashdisk. We must first replace the boot priority on the BIOS on the netbook or PC that we want to install. Follow the following steps:
- Connect the flash we have entered with bootable Windows 10 to the USB port of the netbook or Laptop we want to install.
- Hise a netbook or PC by pressing the power. button
- Thure into the BIOS by pressing the ESC key on the keyboard or F2, F4, F8, F9, or F12 keys, depending on each netbook. Generally, every netbook or PC has another step to be able to enter the BIOS. When before doing, make sure you have read the guide.
- Anti settings boot focus to flash. In the first option, please switch to the 'USB' option and the other settings let stand standard only. When you're done, please save and get out. Therefore netbooks or PCs will re-start.
How to Reinstall Windows Notebooks and Laptops Use Flash Without CDs
Sadly re-start, netbook or PC starts the process of installing Windows 10. Let it sit loading until there is a window from Windows that asks for the language setting and time for the computer you install. Let it go, then click 'next'.
- First, Click 'Install Now' to start the next process.
- In the Activate Windows window, just specify 'I don't have active key'
- The specified Windows system is to be installed. Just specify 'Windows 10 pro' and then click 'Next'
- Checklist 'I accept the license term' and then click 'Next'
- In the window there will be two options, 'Upgrade' and 'Custom', specify 'Custom'. The purpose of 'Upgrade' here is when we will update the same new-old system without deleting programs and without replacing files that are on netbooks or PCs. And this 'Custom' option we choose when going to install a new Windows on a netbook or Laptop.
- Seterusnya you have to create a file storage partition for netbooks or PCs. The step: click 'Drive 0' then click 'New' then you create drive C. Fill the column size according to the expected drive size. Strive for a minimum Drive C of 40,000 MB. Then click 'Apply' click 'Ok'.
- Already the Drive C partition after it was created, click 'Drive 0 unallocated space' then click 'New' then click 'Apply.' This drive can later become Drive D on netbooks or PCs. If you want to re-share into two partitions, please make it the same as above. Until later on netbooks or PCs there will be Drive C, D, E, and so on according to the number of partitions you create
- Then in the Drive C partition you created, click 'Next' therefore the process of installing windows 10 will start to run. This process will generally take a while. You guys just look forward to it. When the process is over, therefore netbooks or laptops will re-start themselves.
- Then the next step in the Windows 10 install process is the basic windows settings on netbooks or laptops. Here are two options offered by Windows. There are 'Use Express Settings' and 'Customize' options listed in the window. This 'Use Express Settings' option if you want to use automatic settings from Windows.
- The human setting will be standardized. If you want to set your own basic settings, please specify 'Customize' to set according to your will.
- But, there is also a Windows window that directly presents basic settings options. Generally, there will be a "region" option for the original setting. Please determine the country in which you live. Click 'Yes' to continue. Then click 'US' for the layout keyboard option, then click 'Yes' to continue. Next click 'Skip' for the second layout option, the internet.
- After setting the identity of the PC owner. Write down your name or pc owner, click 'Next'. Write down the password you expect, or leave it blank if you do not want to protect your PC with a password, then click 'Next.'
- In the Setting Privacy setting can continue to use the standard only, then click 'Accept.' Stay a while, therefore Windows 10 has been installed on your netbook or PC. Next just install the necessary well-wishing drivers. Such as wifi drivers, VGA, and others.
Bing with the explanation above? For how to Reinstall a Laptop or Computer using Bootable Windows 10 Flashdisk I have explained in full in a previous post entitled:
- How to Install Windows 10 NoteBook Without CD ROM
- How to Install Windows 10 Laptop Without Entering Bios
- How to Reinstall Windows 10 Original Built-in Laptop
- How to Reinstall Windows 10 Latest Update Laptops
In this guide we do not discuss how the trick is to install supporting drivers, you can read on the previous post entitled: How to Install Laptop Drivers with WanDrv Itiankong 2020 atau How to Use Snappy Driver Installer
Keywords: how to reinstall windows 10 using flash, how to reinstall windows 10 without cd, how to reinstall windows 10, how to reinstall windows 10 from the bios, how to install windows 10 without flash, how to reinstall windows 10 with cd, how to reinstall windows 10 Rufus, how to install windows 10 from windows 7
There are times when netbooks or laptops that have installed Windows 10 have problems or feel the performance is less slow. Nach, in this problem sometimes the way out is to reinstall Windows to be the best way.