Tutorial How to Reset Canon PIXMA TS707
Every Epson printer and printer with other brands such as Canon and HP that are used continuously, in the long term will definitely encounter a problem called Blink Error on the Power indicator, Ink Indicator, Paper Indicator either alternately or simultaneously. This is because the Pad Counter has reached the maximum storage and usage limit for the printer. So it takes an action to reset again so that the Pad Counter has status 0 again.
One of the characteristics of the printer that it is time to reset the Waste Ink Pad Counter is that when the printer is turned on, it immediately flashes ink and power indicator simultaneously or alternately blinks ink and power indicator.
Instructions on how to reset canon TS707, download software reset the Canon PIXMA TS707 printer with error 5B00, 1700, and flashing yellow 7 times (power light and paper light flash alternately).
In 2020, Canon will launch the Canon TS707 inkjet printer, products in the Canon TS700 series model range: TS708, TS704, TS707, Canon TS705, TS702 are printers with a compact and convenient design. High-performance sharp print quality suitable for small and medium offices.
Notifications on Desktop Error 5B00, 5b01, 5b02, 1700, Blink Orange 7 times on the printer usually occurs after a period of use, this error is common on printers Canon color inkjet, the main reason is that the IC ROM (memory chip) will calculate the print limit, the printer cannot reset it needs to intervene with the Software Resetter device.
To reset the Canon PIXMA TS707 printer we prepare the steps the following:
Download: Canon ST707 Resetter Free
Put the Canon PIXMA TS707 Printer in Service Mode
To enter the Canon TS707 Service mode you follow the steps below:
- Turn off the printer but don't unplug it.
- Hold down the Power button (POWER)
- Hold down the power button and press the STOP button 5 times after pressing the Stop button 5 times, release the POWER button, wait a moment, you will see the power light is still on without blinking.
Steps to Reset Canon Pixma TS707
- Set the Canon Pixma TS707 Printer to Service Mode
- Prepare 3 sheets of HVS paper in Printer Baking
- Run the Canon Pixma TS770 Resetter Application
- Click EEPROM
- In the Clear Ink Counter option, select Play and then click Set
- In the Set Destination Region Select the JPN option then click Set
Thus the Tutorial Guide on How to Reset a Canon Pixma TS707 Printer that has Blink Orange and error code 5B00 or 1700 that you can try to practice. Good luck and good luck
Post a Comment