Tutorial How to Reset Canon Pixma G5070 Printer
Every Epson printer and printer with other brands such as Canon and HP that are used continuously, in the long term will definitely encounter a problem called Blink Error on the Power indicator, Ink Indicator, Paper Indicator either alternately or simultaneously. This is because the Pad Counter has reached the maximum storage and usage limit for the printer. So it takes an action to reset again so that the Pad Counter has status 0 again.
One of the features of the printer that it is time to reset the Waste Ink Pad Counter is that when the printer is turned on, Blink Ink and Power Indicator Simultaneously or Alternately Blink Ink and Power Indicator.
After a few moments of use, your printer will start experiencing Error 5B00, 1700,5B01,5B02 ..., and you can't print, the power light and orange light blink 7 times. This phenomenon is called memory overflow which requires resetting in order to be used.
How to reset the Canon G5070 printer with errors E5B00, 5B01, 1700
Please download the first Service Tool ST V5510 full version keygen
To enter Service Mode your G5070 follow the steps below:
- Turn off the power of the printer but don't unplug it.
- Hold down the Power button (POWER)
- Hold down the power button and press the STOP button 5 times
- after pressing the Stop button 5 times, release the POWER button, wait a moment you will see the power light is still on without blinking.
Steps to Reset Canon Pixma G5070
- Set the Canon Pixma G5070 Printer to Service Mode
- Prepare 3 sheets of HVS paper in Printer Baking
- Run the Canon Pixma G5070 Resetter Application
- Click EEPROM
- In the Clear Ink Counter option, select Play and then click Set
- In the Set Destination Region Select the JPN option then click Set
Thus the Tutorial Guide on How to Reset a Canon Pixma G5070 Printer that has Blink Orange and error code 5B00 or 1700 that you can try to practice. Good luck and good luck