Tutorial How to Reset Canon IX6820 Printer
Every Epson printer and printer with other brands such as Canon and HP that are used continuously, in the long term will definitely encounter a problem called Blink Error on the Power indicator, Ink Indicator, Paper Indicator either alternately or simultaneously. This is because the Pad Counter has reached the maximum storage and usage limit for the printer. So it takes an action to reset again so that the Pad Counter has status 0 again.
One of the features of the printer that it is time to reset the Waste Ink Pad Counter is that when the printer is turned on, it immediately flashes ink and power indicator simultaneously or alternately blinks ink and power indicator.
The Canon PIXMA iX6820 line printer is an inkjet printer. A3 color, using 4-color ink with wifi features that can be connected to print wirelessly, has a good print speed, is fast, and is very durable.
The Canon Ix 6820 inkjet printer is no exception because after a while of using the printer For certain printing you will also encounter errors 5B00, 1700 blinks 7 times like other Canon inkjet printers, this is an IC memory overflow error that you need to do. reset to reset the device to use as usual.
First, to reset the Canon IX 6820 printer you need to use SERVICE TOOL ST v.5302 or https://bitly.com.vn/y2a2hn
How to reset printer Canon IX 6820 error 5B00
To reset the Canon PIXMA ix6820 color inkjet printer must enter Service Mode:
- Turn off the printer but don't unplug it.
- Hold the paper button and press and hold the power button.
- Continue to hold the power button and release the paper button.
- Press the paper button 5 times, then release the power button.
- You will see 2 lights are no longer blinking, your printer is in Service Mode.
Note: wait until the power light (Power) does not move.
Steps to Reset Canon IX6820
- Set the Canon Pixma TS707 Printer to Service Mode
- Prepare 3 sheets of HVS paper in Printer Baking
- Run the Canon Pixma TS770 Resetter Application
- Click EEPROM
- In the Clear Ink Counter option, select Play and then click Set
- In the Set Destination Region Select the JPN option then click Set
Thus the Tutorial Guide on How to Reset a Canon IX6820 Printer that experiences Blink Orange and error code 5B00 that you can try to practice. Good luck and good luck
Post a Comment