Tutorial How to Reset Canon G1010, G2010, G3010
Every Epson printer and printer with other brands such as Canon and HP that are used continuously, in the long term will definitely encounter a problem called Blink Error on the Power indicator, Ink Indicator, Paper Indicator either alternately or simultaneously. This is because the Pad Counter has reached the maximum storage and usage limit for the printer. So it takes an action to reset again so that the Pad Counter has status 0 again.
One of the features of the printer that it is time to reset the Waste Ink Pad Counter is that when the printer is turned on, Blink Ink and Power Indicator Simultaneously or Alternately Flash Ink and Power Indicator.
Instructions on how to reset canon TS707, download software reset canon PIXMA TS707 printer with error 5B00, 1700 and flashing yellow 7 times (power light and paper light flash alternately). The waste ink spill needs to be reset before the machine can be used.
here I will guide how to reset the Canon PIXMA G1010, G2010, G3010 printers, this is Canon's new model that replaces the G1000, G2000, G3000 series. Canon color inkjet printer after a certain printing time depending on the model and machine mode, all experienced an inkjet error 5B00 error, the machine will no longer print, you need to set up and reset the machine.
First, you need to download this Canon G1010, G2010, G3010 reset software from the link: Free Download Canon G1010, G2010, G3010 Resetter
Setting the Canon G1010, G2010, G3010 Printer to Service mode, here's how:
- Turn off the printer but don't unplug it.
- Hold down the Power button (POWER)
- Hold down the power button and press the STOP button 5 times
- After pressing the Stop button 5 times, release the POWER button, wait a few moments, you will see the green indicator without flashing
How to Reset Printer Canon G1010, G2010, G3010 error E5B00
- Prepare 3 sheets of HVS paper in the Baking Printer
- Run the Canon Pixma TS770 Resetter Application
- Click EEPROM
- In the Clear Ink Counter option, select Play and then click Set
- In the Set Destination Region Select the JPN option then click Set
Thus the tutorial guide on how to reset the Canon G1010, G2010, G3010 error blink 5B00 printer easily. Good luck and good luck
Post a Comment