How to Reset Printer Canon MG3570 Free Resetter
Every Epson printer and printer with other brands such as Canon and HP that are used continuously, in the long term will definitely encounter a problem called Blink Error on the Power indicator, Ink Indicator, Paper Indicator either alternately or simultaneously. This is because the Pad Counter has reached the maximum storage and usage limit for the printer. So it takes an action to reset again so that the Pad Counter has status 0 again.
One of the characteristics of the printer that it is time to reset the Waste Ink Pad Counter is that when the printer is turned on, it immediately blinks ink and power indicator simultaneously or alternately blinks ink and power indicator.
The cause of the Canon MG3670 printer error reporting 5B00 or 1700 is because the manufacturer limits the number of pages printed on certain models, so this error often occurs on canon color inkjet printers.
To reset the 5B00, 1700 errors on the Canon Mg3570 and Mg3670 printer lines, prepare steps the following:
How to enter Service Mode MG3670, MG3570 as follows:
- Turn off the power but don't unplug it.
- Hold down the STOP button and hold down the power button.
- Keep holding the power button and release the STOP button.
- Press the STOP button 5 times then release the power button.
- You will see 2 lights are no longer blinking, at that time your Printer is in Service Mode.
Note: wait until the power light (Power) does not move.
Steps to Reset Canon MG3570
- Set the Canon Pixma TS707 Printer to Service Mode
- Prepare 3 sheets of HVS paper in Printer Baking
- Run the Canon Pixma TS770 Resetter Application
- Click EEPROM
- In the Clear Ink Counter option, select Play and then click Set
- In the Set Destination Region Select the JPN option then click Set
Thus the Tutorial Guide on How to Reset a Canon MG3570 Printer that has Blink Orange and error code 5B00 that you can try to practice. Good luck and good luck
Post a Comment