Guide How to Reset a Canon E400 Printer
Tutorial guide on How to Reset Canon E400 is constrained by an Error 5B00 and clicking 7 times cannot print. Error 5B00 usually appears on Canon Pixma color inkjet printers, because after some time using the machine there will be memory overflow and error 5B00 warnings on the Canon Pixma E400 printer.
When you turn on the Canon E400 printer, the printer cannot print and blinks 7 times back and forth (power light and triangle light).
how to Reset Canon E400 Printer Memory Overflow
to reset the Canon E400 printer the following steps:
- Put the Canon E400 Printer into Service Mode
- Use the ST5302 Service Tool software to reset
How to enter the Canon E400 Printer Save Mode:
- Turn off the Canon E400
- Press Hold the STOP button and hold the power button.
- Keep holding the power button and release the STOP button.
- Press the STOP button 5 times then release the power button.
- You will see 2 lights are no longer blinking, which means that the Canon E400 Printer is in the Save Mode position.
Use software Service tool ST5302 to reset Canon E400
After you enter the Canon E400 Service mode, then open the software, the application will display the device name and a serial number of the Printer device that needs to be reset.
Prepare 3 sheets of paper on the backing of the printer
In the Ink Absorber Counter option, select Main then click Set
In the Clear Ink Counter option, select Play and Click Set
That's the Tutorial Guide on How to Reset a Canon E400 Printer that has Error 5b00,5b01,5b02, 1700 that you can try to practice.