How to Reset Plus Resetter Epson L1800 Software
It cannot be denied that in everyday use, the Epson L1800 printer sometimes cannot be used to print which is indicated by the ink and paper indicator lights simultaneously or alternately (flashing ink and paper light).
usually, when this happens, a notification will also appear on the computer screen (PC / laptop) such as "Required Service", "Waste Ink is full", "It's almost time to reset ink level", "it is time to Reset ink level", "The section inside your printer is located on the end of their life "," The ink pad is at the end of its service "or other similar messages. an image
Yes, sometimes it is caused by the ink in the cartridge running out, the print has reached the maximum limit (overprint), the cartridge is dirty (overflowed) / un mare / damaged, the paper clock (paper/dirt on the roller) and so on.
to overcome this, there are at least three solutions that can be done. First check the parts of the printer that are having frequent problems, both manual resolution and third reset automatically using adjprog.exe / customization program software.
well, for those of you who are still lying down to deal with an Epson L1800 printer that has encountered an error and need guidance on how to deal with it, along with a complete tutorial.
Check the cause of the Epson L1800 ERROR
before stepping into the reset process, it's a good idea if you check some of the printer components first which can be the main cause of the indicator light keeps blinking alternately / simultaneously.
- Check the ink cartridges - make sure the ink in the printer cartridges is still there. when you run out, please refill. Also, check the hose connecting it to the cartridge, not for jams or jams.
- Check cartridges - clean the printer cartridges if dirty / ink it offers them. also, make sure the cartridges are installed correctly (fulfilled / not exchanged).
- Check the rollers - look at the printer rollers section, make sure there is no paper left (paper clock) or any foreign material sandwiched inside.
- check the USB cable - make sure the USB cable connecting the printer and the PC is installed properly (no problem or shake).
if still unusable, you'll need to be an Epson L1800 printer to reset, either manually (without an application) or using a customization program application.
This reset aims to change all configurations/settings to the initial position (such as new ones) or reset the maximum number of prints, normalize the back ink pad, and so on.
Reset Epson L1800 Manual
- Unplug the power cord for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- plug the power cord back in and then turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- After that, press and hold the resume button for 5 seconds, then release.
- Press and hold the resume button for 3 seconds, after that release.
- If so, the printer will usually perform an automatic reset process.
- if successful, the indicator light will stop flashing (return to normal) and be ready for use.
- To be sure, please print any documents.
When the Epson L1800 printer still can't print after manual reset, you should automatically reset the resetter adjustment/setting program. Download Resetter Epson L1800 for Free
- Download the Epson L1800 resetter above, then extract the. whether it's using WinRAR, 7-zip, or like apps.
- Run the customization program application by clicking 2x on the Adjprog Epson L1800.exe icon or can also right-click>> Run as administrator.
- Click Select Then in the Model Name column Select Printer Series L1800. As for the USB port, you have to select automatic selection, then click OK.
- Click on a specific customization mode >> Waste Ink Counter Then OK.
- In the next window, check the Main Counter Pad section then click Check to see the information related to printer data or you can also skip this step.
- Check again on the master pillow counter and the XX Columns side ink curl (when it appears) then click initialize. Wait until the Epson L1800 reset process is complete.
- Each time, the app will display a notification "Please turn your printer on and off". well at this stage, turn off the printer and then turn it back on.
- Finally, to confirm if the printer is normal, please print the document. Done.
when the above auto-reset also uses, but the Epson L1800 printer is still not usable, it means the problem is in the hard-to-reach parts of the machine or components. For that, you must take it to your local service center.
That's the guide on how to reset the Epson L1800 manual and automatic (adjustment program) on this occasion. Hopefully, the above tutorial will be of use to you. If you have any questions, please leave a comment. Thank you for visiting, Greetings!