27 April 2021
Epson Resetter L120 Free Download
In everyday use for printing, sometimes the Epson L120 is approached by various kinds of problems which cause the printer to become unusable. in this case, it is usually indicated by blinking (flashing) on the paper/ink indicator light repeatedly (alternately / together).
In addition, on the computer monitor screen, various error messages will also appear, such as' almost time to reset ink level ',' service required ',' waste ink full ',' ink pad is at the end of its service life ',' it's time to reset the ink level ',' the section on in the printer you are at the end of their life 'and so on. for example, like the following screenshot.
Some of the main causes are usually caused by the ink on the cartridge is melted / dirty, the ink in the cartridge is rising, the cartridge is not tight or damaged, the counter ink pad is full (waste ink pad counter), requesting ink reset (Ink level), paper clock ( paper left inside roller), print has reached the maximum limit (more than print) and several other causes.
Check the cause of the Epson L120 Errorwell, when you encounter an Epson L120 printer error and can't print any document it usually pops up the message "waste ink full", "It's almost time to reset ink level", "it's time to reset ink level", "Service that Required "," ink pads at the end of its service directly "on the computer screen, you should perform the pre-inspection technique for printer components that can be the main culprit.
- Ink Cartridges - Check the ink in the printer cartridges. When it runs out, please refill. Also, see that the hose connecting the tube to the printer is not jammed or pinched.
- cartridges - Check that the printer cartridges are not blocked by foreign objects, such as torn paper, and clean if there is dirt or ink overflows. If necessary, please remove the cartridge first then suck the remaining ink in it, then replace it again.
- roller - not the cover of the printer and make sure the roller is not jammed caused by paper or paper fragments (paper jam) sandwiched inside.
- residual ink removal cartridge - another factor that can also cause the printer to flicker due to the remaining ink removal cartridge full. If possible, please suck all the remaining ink in it until it is dry/clean.
- USB cable - Check the USB cable that connects between the printer and the computer (PC / Laptop). Make sure it doesn't have the problem or that it has been installed correctly.
If the initial check above has been performed but is still unusable, you will need to perform a complete reset. total reset aims to restore (reset) all configurations to their original positions and clean up all remaining data that has long been stored on the printer chip.
such as resetting the maximum number of pages/papers that have been printed to zero, normalizing the ink pad again, restoring the printer's original settings, and so on.
Now to reset the Epson L120, there are at least two ways you can do it. first the manual reset method without using a resetter application and two automatic reset methods using the Epson Adjustment Resetter (Adjprog) application.
How to manually reset the Epson L120One of the easiest techniques to Reset Epson L120 is manual reset without application. This method is very practical to implement especially when you don't have Ajam software. Here are the steps.
- Unplug the power cord for about 3-5 minutes or until no electricity is stored in the printer.
- Plug the power back in and press the power to turn on the printer and wait for it to turn on completely.
- Next, press and hold the resume button (ink logo) for 5 seconds, release.
- Press and hold the resume button for 3 seconds, after that release.
- At this point, the Epson L120 printer will automatically perform the reset process.
- If successful, the person indicator light will stop blinking.
- Please check by printing the document.
How to reset Epson L120 automatically using a resetterwhen the above manual reset can't solve the problem, try to reset using the automatic reset method using the Epson L120 Application / Software / Adjprog Customization Program. For the download link and how to use it, you can see the following. Download Resetter Program Epson L120
Catatan penting - Ekstrak file resetter di atas menggunakan aplikasi ekstraktor seperti 7-zip (disarankan) atau versi terbaru dari WinRAR (versi lama dari kesalahan lama).
How to use the Epson L120 Program Adjustment Resetter
- Run the application by double-clicking on the Adjprog.exe icon. But it is recommended to run it by right-clicking Run as administrator.
- Click Select and then select the printer series under the model name. for the USB port, you must select automatic selection. After that, click OK.
- Next, click [Particular Adjustment Mode][Waste ink pad counter] [OK]
- Next, check the main pad counter and proceed by clicking check.
- Its purpose is to display some important printer information, including the number of papers printed
- Check again on the main pad counter then proceed by clicking the initialize button.
- Wait until the reset process is complete
- When finished, the computer screen will display the message "Please turn on and turn off your printer".
Solution Failed to Reset Epson L120After doing the checking phase the cause of the problem occurs an error and has performed the reset process, but the Epson L120 printer indicator light is still blinking, try the following solutions.
- Put back the two cartridges and suck/remove the link in them.
- Make sure the color installation and black cartridge are not exchanged.
- Wipe the foam where the cartridge stopped (on the right) until it dries.
- Make sure the ink hoses do not block the cartridge path.
- Suck the remaining ink in the drain/vacuum tube.
- Unplug the power cord for approx. 3 minutes before resetting.
- Make sure the rollers are not blocked by foreign objects or paper scraps.
the most complete tutorial on how to reset manually and automatically (via adjustment program/trial) Epson L120 on this occasion. Good luck and good luck. Regards!