Easy way to clear cache on iPhone
Are you an iPhone user? Surely, right, get annoyed when the storage memory is full? Or, are you feeling right now? It is not uncommon for iPhone to have full storage memory as it doesn't provide an external memory slot like most Android phones.
When the memory is full, you may choose to delete a lot of files until the application is uninstalled less important. However, there are other ways you can do this.
To make a little more RAM space, you can clear cached data. if you don't know how to clear cache on iPhone, ApkVenue will explain below. Listen, okay!
What is cache? Should it be removed ?
Before we start discussing how to clear cache, it's a good idea to understand what cache is all about.
As you may know, cache is waste data that should be disposed of. However, clearing cache has its advantages and disadvantages.
If you want to know what cache is and why it should be deleted from your iPhone, you can see the explanation in the following article.
How to delete cache on iPhone
Actually, you can clear cache on iPhone by defaultdirectly without additional applications, and with the help of cleaning applications.
But in this article, we will discuss how to clean iPhone memory with a clear cache without additional third-party applications.
Let it be weird again, just read how to clear cache data on iPhonefollowing.
1. Release iPhone cache via Safari browser
After all, who isn't familiar with Safari? The default iPhone browser application is indeed very popular with a user interface that is quite interesting, gang.
Well, the easiest way you can do to clear the iPhone cache is to clear the cache in the Safari application first. Here are the steps.
- Open the Settings menu on your iPhonescroll down until you find the Safari app.
- Under the Privacy & tab Security in this application, you can directly click Delete History & Website Data.
- Later, a pop-up will appear, click Delete History & amp; data to start clearing the cache of the Safari app.
- Done, okay!Now, all safari cache has been cleared and iPhone device storage memory will be more relieved. Practical, right?
2. release iPhone cache via app data file
After removing Safari cache, you can move on to the next step, which is clearing iPhone app cache.
Of course, this method will be very impact on dumping cached data on iPhone and can create more memoryloose.
- Open the Settings menu and then select the general menu.
- Click iPhone storage. after opening, you will see many applications that have been installed.You can also view detailed information of each application, from the last date it was used to the application capacity.
- Well, here you can find the apps that are taking up the most storage space. Click the application.
- Then, click Offload Application. On the pop-up page, you can also immediately click the offload app to start deleting the app.
Eits, calm down, gang. The application offload feature is indeed a mode that automatically removes applications that you rarely use.
However, even though the application has been deleted, application data and documents are still saved and can be used again after the application is installed again.< p> If you want to specifyyour own application that will clear cache with the application offload feature, you can follow the method by simply clicking on the application settings.
You can also apply this method in various best iPhone applications, for example WhatsApp, Line, Instagram, or in games like LegendMobile.
3.release iPhone cache by restarting the device
Finally, there is the simplest way to clear iPhone cache, namely by restarting the alias turning off and then restarting the device.
But , how to turn off iPhone on iPhone design and model6 to 8 is different from turning off the latest iPhones like the iPhone X and 11, gang.
Want to know how? You can immediately check the article on how to turn off perpetual and anti-complicated iPhone in the following article.
Well, after knowing how to turn off iPhone, you can turn it on immediately, gang. It's really easy, right ?
With the three ways to clear iPhone cache that ApkVenue described above, iPhone storage memory will be more relieved.
Besides being easy, this method has also proven effective in creating cache data that fills up memory Your iPhone.
How to Add StorageiPhone
Apart from clearing cache on iPhone, you can also increase the storage capacity of your iPhone in various other ways.
For those of you who are curious, you can check out the following article on how to add iPhone storage so you can save a lot more filesfree.
These are some ways to clear cache on iPhone to increase storage capacity while maximizing performance. You can also choose which apps you want to clear cache, especially those that are enough to eat up storage on your device.