14 September 2020
Tips on how to deal with swollen gums, bleeding and pus
Sometimes the problem of swollen gums is also accompanied by bleeding and festering gums due to infection or inflammation of the gums. In general, the problem of swollen gums occurs in children until adolescence, where at this time the awareness of healthy living patterns and maintaining personal hygiene is still lacking.
Faktor Penyebab Gusi Bengkak Berdarah1. Radang Gusi
Inflammation of the gums is one of the causes of bleeding and even festering gums caused by hard accumulated and crusted dental plaque that sticks to the gums to form tartar and eventually causes gum inflammation. In this condition, the gums are usually more prone to bleed, especially when you brush your teeth.
2. Inflammation of the Gums (Periodontitis)
If there is a problem with gingivitis that has been prolonged without any intensive treatment, the risk of causing a more severe Inflammation of the Gums in medicine is known as periodontitis. a condition in which the inflammation of the gums causes damage to the soft tissue and bones that support the teeth is characterized by frequent bleeding of the gums.
3. Deficiency of vitamins C and K
When the body is deficient in Vitamin C and K, which are vitamins that function to increase endurance, accelerate wound healing and strengthen dental bones, it can lead to problems with swollen gums, bleeding, and festering due to gum inflammation. where when the factors that cause gum inflammation problems appear while a weak immune system is certain, it will be very susceptible to infection of the gums.
4. Leukemia pain
Leukemia sufferers are more prone to swollen bleeding gums due to gum inflammation. This is because leukemia is a disease that attacks blood cells. The number of white blood cells in leukemia sufferers will increase sharply and the platelets will decrease. while thrombosis is very important in the process of blood clotting. When there is inflammation of the gums or infection of the gums, the condition will worsen faster and tend to have bleeding gum problems.
Tips to Avoid Bloody Gums ProblemsThere are many ways to avoid the problem of swollen bleeding gums that are closely related to a healthy lifestyle, including them:
- Diligently brushing teeth is a tip to avoid the problem of swollen bleeding gums caused by accumulated dirt and dental plag and avoiding infection with germs due to lack of maintaining dental hygiene.
- Gargle with special mouthwash to kill germs and bacteria that cause bad breath, infections, inflammation, and cavities.
- Eat foods and fruits that contain lots of vitamins C and K to increase immunity and body power.
- Avoid eating sugary foods, which are one of the factors that trigger toothache and cavities problems.
- Use a toothbrush and toothpaste that meets health standards or choose a toothpaste that matches the condition of your teeth. For example, your teeth are prone to pain, then a toothpaste that is suitable is a toothpaste specifically for people with painful teeth.
- Brushing your teeth thoroughly, starting from the front of the baby teeth to the molars in the jaw area, try to be as clean as possible, especially dirt or food debris that is between your teeth.
- Avoid or reduce the consumption of sweet and sour foods .for example candy, chocolate, ice cream, young mango, vinegar and so on. Avoiding or reducing eating food in excessive hot or cold conditions. Example; Instant noodles that are good to eat while still hot, toast, roasted corn, Ice Cream, etc.
- Check your teeth independently or go to the dentist when you feel that there are symptoms of dental problems Not smoking, in addition to nicotine levels which can make teeth yellow and bad breath, smoking can also damage teeth.
Tips on How to Overcome Bloody and Festering Swollen Gums with Generic MedicinesHere are some types of generic drugs that can be used to treat swollen gums due to inflammation and relieves cavities pain:
Paracetamol is a generic drug available in pharmacies, Alfamart and Indomart outlets as well as stalls belonging to the NSAID class of drugs to help relieve pain due to inflammation, reduce fever, and headaches due to the effects of toothaches. paracetamol can also reduce fever and relieve headaches that often arise due to toothaches.
Naproxen Xenifar is a generic drug available in pharmacies that is included in the category of pain relievers. The use of Xenifar for toothache sufferers sometimes causes side effects of abdominal pain, mild heartburn, diarrhea, constipation, flatulence, headaches, red itchy skin, and blurred vision.
Hydrogen peroxide is a liquid antiseptic generic drug that is often used as a mouthwash to kill bacteria in the mouth that cause gingivitis. Dissolve hydrogen peroxide in enough water and then use it to rinse your mouth.
Ibuprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory NSAID generic drug that is believed to be used to relieve toothache and oral inflammation. It is available in pharmacies, Alfamart and Indomaret outlets as well as food stalls.
Tips on how to deal with swollen gums, bleeding and purulent in natural herbsThe use of generic drugs is faster, but sometimes they can cause side effects for sufferers who have a history of internal medicine. as an alternative substitute for overcoming inflamed gums, swelling, bleeding, and festering due to the use of natural ingredients commonly called herbal remedies, including the following:
Ice cubes can be an alternative treatment for swollen gums due to cavities. The trick is to compress the cheeks that are swollen due to toothache with ice cubes that have been put in plastic or a thin cloth. You can also apply an ice cube directly to the area of the swollen gum, to reduce the pain gradually.
Table salt contains high sodium which can be used as a natural herbal anti-septic remedy for toothache. The high sodium content is believed to kill germs or bacteria that cause cavities. how to put salt in a glass of warm water to taste, stir until dissolved then use it to rinse your mouth for a few minutes. You can also put fine table salt into the cavity area that causes pain.
The content of Belimbing Wuluh Acid is believed and believed to be able to function as an anti-bacterial cause of bad breath and cavities provided it is not excessive in its use because its acidic nature is actually quite dangerous for dental health. how to finely crush the star fruit then apply it to the area of the gums that are swollen due to cavities.
Betel leaf is known as an anti-septic ingredient that is effective in growing bacteria and also germs that cause bad breath and cavities which can be used to treat bad breath problems and swollen gums due to cavities due to infection with germs and bacteria. the way is to finely crush the betel leaf mixed with a little salt then apply/paste it in the area of swollen gums and perforated teeth that cause toothache.
Addiction to Antiseptics, Antibiotics, and Antibacterials Castor sap is believed to be used as a medicine for swollen gums due to cavities and kills bacteria that cause tooth decay. Take the distance sap and then drop it in the area of the gums and cavities that cause toothache.
Thus Tips on How to Avoid and Overcome Problems with Swollen Gums, Bleeding, and or Purulent due to dental health problems independently. Make it a habit to maintain oral and dental hygiene and increase awareness of a healthy lifestyle so that you avoid disease.
Want to subscribe to the Latest Post Update Notification? Please Join with Us Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup or Blogger SEO Knowledge On Google News