17 September 2020
Easy way to ByPass Mi Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S Account
Where when I try to bypass the Mi Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S account using the Mi Account ByPass Tool application and also the Jamu Mi Account always ends in failure. The ByPass Mi Account application is always Blank Not Responding, MiFlash Tool always displays Unable Read Port notifications, Hello Packages, and other types of errors. The position of MIUI that is used has also been upgraded to MIUI 10.
It's not enough, Redmi Note 5A Prime can't be flash downgrade even though the firmware I use has been tested and used to flash another Android Redmi Note 5A Prime before.
I tried to flash using the OTA file by installing TWRP Recovery Official and MIUI 10 Frimeware downloaded on the MIUI Frimeware Official Website, it still failed. Precisely Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S experienced Bootlop stuck on the MI logo.
After searching Google and several times downloading Custom ROMs for Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S, finally I found a custom ROM that is completely compatible and supports the Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6SEcemUi.
EcemUi itself is a modification of the Lineage OS Custom ROM, to display the bootloading and home menu menu as shown in the screenshot below:
Alhamdulillah, finally the Android Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S which Bootlop can be saved with a Custom ROM. But it turns out that the owner doesn't really like this Custom ROM and still asks to use the MIUI ROM.
Hopefully, Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S will have no problems when the flash as before which was hampered by the emergence of an alternating error, I tried to re-flash the Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S using previously tested firmware.
Guide to Easy Flash Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S (DownGrade MIU 10)Here's an easy way to re-flash Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S DownGrade from MIUI 11 to MIUI 10 using the MiFlash Tool:
1. Open the Back Cover Case of Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S, be careful there is a FingerPrint cable
2. Open and remove the Cover Plate or Battery connector shield 3. Remove the Battery Connector then plug it back in.
4.connect the 2 Test Point points which I marked with a red line as shown in the screenshot below using tweezers or other tools that can conduct electricity
5. Connect Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S with a USB cable that has been connected to a computer while applying a Test Point.
If the Test Point is successful, then the Device Manager can be seen that the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port will appear as shown in the screenshot below:
6. Load FrimewaeRedmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S via Select
menu 7. Click Refresh Menu so MiFlash will detect Qualcomm Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S Device.
8. Select the Clean All option in the Options option in the lower area
9. Click Flash to start Flash
10.wait for the flash process to finish between 1 - 10 minutes.
11. The Flash process is complete with a Success notification appearing
Alhamdulillah, Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S, which was not flashable, was successfully flashed using the same frimeware. The possibility of flash failure is due to the position of Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S, which is already using MIUI 11, is not allowed to be downloaded directly. the next step is to solve the problem of Loked Mi Account (Mi Cloud) Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S.
Easy Way Guide to ByPass Mi Cloud Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6SImmediately without the need to turn on, connect Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S with a computer in Qualcomm mode by means of test points as above.
1. Load Jamu Mi Cloud (Mi Account) Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S via the Select menu 2. Click Refresh so that Device Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S is read in MiFlash Tool
3. Select Clean All
option 4. Click Flash to start ByPass Mi Account
5. Wait for the process a few seconds or minutes
6. Flash ByPass Mi Account is successful, Success notification appears
7. Unplug the USB cable and remove the battery connector then plug it back in.
8. Turn on the Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S
9. Enable Developer Options Menu, OEM Unlock and USB Debugging
10. In Condition Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S is on, connect with computer
11.run WODM TOOL and make sure the computer has PdaNet installed
12. Click Menu Unlock Mi Account, wait for the ByPass process for a few seconds or minutes
13. ByPass MI Account using WODM TOOL successfully (All Done by WODM TOOL)
14. Finished, Locked Mi Account / Mi Cloud Cleared Problem
Unplug the USB cable, remove the battery connector, plug it back in and try to turn on the Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S, it is confirmed that it is safe to be free from the problem of being locked Mi Account even though a SIM card is installed and or connected to the internet network provided that it does not reset and is also not refashed agai.
That's the guide for easy ways to re-flash at the same time ByPass Mi Account aka Mi Cloud Redmi Note 5A Prime MDE6S which already uses MIUI 11 ROM by downloading it first. Good luck and good luck...
Want to subscribe to the Latest Post Update Notification? Please Join with Us Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup or Blogger SEO Knowledge On Google News