11 August 2020
How to Convert and Compress FastStone Photo Resizer Images
Of the many Software or Converter and Compressor Applications, there is a Converter Application as well as a Free Compressor with a fairly good and reliable output file quality. The Converter application is FastStone Photo Resizer . like the appendix the name implies. This application is an image size resizer application, but also functions to convert or change files to several image extensions and also PDF.
Guide on how to easily convert and compress images
Here I share a Tutorial on How to Easily Convert and Compress Images with JPG extensions into Image Files with other extensions such as BMP, GIF, PNG, JPEG 2000 TIFF and PDF using the Recommended Converter Application for you Free FastStone Photo Resizer.
1. Run the FastStone Photo Resizer application
2. Specify Image File Storage Folder
3. Display the Preview Image by Clicking the Tumbnail Icon
4. Add Image to Work Target Convert
5. Select image format output extension
6. Specify the Converted Image Storage Output Folder
7. Select Image Compress Scale via the Settings menu. The smaller the Qualiti value, the smaller the image size and the lower image resolution quality.
8. Click Convert to start the Process. Wait a few moments and see the results
Example of the results of the Convert Plus Compress Image extension PNG with a size of 536 Kb to JPG on a scale of 10 produces a JPG image with a Size of 16 Kb and the quality of the image display is blurry.
Example of the results of the Convert Plus Compress Image extension PNG with a size of 536 Kb to JPG with a scale of 20 produces a JPG image with a Size of 24 Kb and the image display quality is somewhat blurry.
Example of the results of the Convert Plus Compress Image extension PNG with a size of 536 Kb to JPG on a scale of 50 produces a JPG image with a Size of 44 Kb and the image display quality is slightly blurry.
Also read: How to Convert Image to PDF with FastStone Photo Resizer
This is the Tutorial Guide on How to Easily Convert and Compress Images to JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, JPEG 2000 TIFF and PDF Format using the Free FastStone Photo Resizer App for Commercial Users. Good luck and don't forget to share this tutorial with your friends who need it. Want to subscribe to the Latest Post Update Notification? Please Join with Us Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup or Blogger SEO Knowledge On Google News