04 July 2020
Tutorial How to Resolve Canon G Series Printer Error 5B00
One type of error or problem that is often experienced by users of Canon printers, especially the G Series type is the error 5B00. Error 5B00 usually occurs on the use of printers in a long period of time. this is because the InkPad Counter has touched the maximum limit of counter storage so that the appearance of an error 5B00 which usually appears on the Desktop screen will notify notification with a runny ink cartridge icon.
Please note that up to now there is no Canon G Series Inkpad Counter Printer Resetter Software available. so to overcome them must be manually including; reset the IC with the Special Resetter Tool (IC must be removed from the mainboard), replace the EEPROM IC with a new unit or try the following tips that I will share. but does not guarantee it will run as expected in other words does not guarantee can really be a solution all depends on each hoky.
Even so, it never hurts to try, as an alternative The first step in an emergency for example When you have a lot of Job Print Documents suddenly your Canon G Series Printer Error 5B00, maybe this step can be a first-aid solution. The following is a Tutorial on How to Manually Reset a Canon G1000, G2000, G3000, and G4000 Printer:
- Turn off the Printer, prepare the paper in Baking Paper Printer
- Press and Hold the STOP button then press the power button
- Release the STOP Key Presses but still press the power button then press the STOP button 5 times in a row and release the presses of both buttons simultaneously.
- If the procedure is correct then the Printer will enter save mode MODE Indicator The light is green and silent.
- Press the STOP button 5 times and the printer power button 1 time the printer will print the document.
- Press the STOP button 3 times and the power button 1 time The printer will print the document
- Manual Reset is successful
- Turn off the printer and turn it back on, then the printer will return to normal and can be used to print documents
If after applying the method above the 5B00 error problem on your printer is not resolved, the only step you can do is replace the IC EEPROM. Thus the Tutorial Guide on How to Overcome Error 5B00 on Canon G1000, G2000, G3000 and G4000 Printers by manually reset.
Want to subscribe to the Latest Post Update Notification? Please Join with Us Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup or Blogger SEO Knowledge On Google News