23 April 2020
How to Overcome Redmi 5 Plus Boot Loop Stuck in the Boot Logo
To overcome the problem of Redmi 5 Plus the Boot Loop stuck in the MI Boot Logo when turned on one of them is to try to FlashBack. usually, this is because the Android Redmi 5 Plus system experiences an Error or Crash so it cannot run as it should and there is a need for a system repair action by flash.
Easy way to re-flash the Android Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
1. Open the back of the Case Redmi 5 Plus, before do not forget to remove the SIM Card slot
2. Connect Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus with Windows Computer in EDL mode with the Test Point method.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus test point is located under the left connector vertically down adjacent to the PCB Board locking bolt. You can use Tweezers to do the Test Point method.
If the test point procedure is correct then the Device Manager will appear Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 as shown in the screenshot below:
3. Run MiFlash, Klick Refresh so that the Mi Flash Tool detects the Redmi 5 Plus Device
4. Enter Redmi 5 Plus Firmware via the Select menu
5. In the menu area that the Mi Flash Tool select Clean All Options then Click Flash
Wait for the Flash process to last between 5-10 minutes
6. Flash process is complete and successful with the appearance of the Success notification on the Mi Flash Tool
Unplug the USB cable and Battery Connector, then reinstall the Batrai Redmi 5 Plus connector. Try to turn it on and wait for the Boot after Flash process, which takes a little longer, about 1 - 5 minutes. The result is Android Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus back to normal.
Setting up the use of a New Device after the Flash System Android Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus is done. In the preparation process, Redmi 5 Plus is required to be connected to the internet network. It can be via SIM Card Data or can also use the available Wifi Network.
If there is an obstacle during the setup process such as the device has been factory reset and required to unlock with a previous PIN Password that has been created or use a Google Account that has been previously synchronized while you forget your Google Account or password, then you must do Byass.
Thus the Tutorial How to Easily Overcome Redmi 5 Plus Boot Loop Stuck in the Boot Logo when turned on by Flashing the Android System using the Mi Flash Tool. For a tutorial on how to deal with Google's Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Locked FRP account, I will discuss in the next post. Want to subscribe to the Latest Post Update Notification? Please Join with Us Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup or Blogger SEO Knowledge On Google News