23 April 2020
Easy way of ByPass Locked FRP Google Redmi 5 Plus Account
If you or the Android owner don't remember your Google Account sandy or even forget and don't remember at all with a Google Account that was previously synchronized, Android will automatically be locked FRP Google Account because the system detects an action that is suspected to be unreasonable.
As seen in Screenshot above and below there is a command to enter a previously created Password or login using a Google Account that has been previously used and synchronized.
There is only one way if the owner really does not remember and forget the Google Account that was synchronized, namely by using the ByPass to solve the Android Locked FRP Google Account problem as in the Redmi 5 Plus that I just handled.
Guide on How to Easily Bypass FRP Google Redmi 5 Plus Account
The following is a tutorial guide on how to easily bypass FRP Google Accounts to overcome Android Redmi 5 Plus which is a locked FRP Google Account using the help of RBSoft Mobile Tool software.
1. Open the back cover Case of Redmi 5 Plus, don't forget to deactivate and remove the SIM Card connector.
2. Connect Android Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus with Windows Computer using a USB Cable with EDL Test Point mode.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Test Point located on the left adjacent to the Flexibel connector, more clearly note the picture above, there are 2 vertical test points down to the left.
Use tweezers or other conductor equipment. If the Test Point procedure is correct then the Device Manager can be checked, and the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 appears.
3. Connect the computer to the Internet network, temporarily disable the Anti Virus then run the RBSoft Mobile Tool Application.
4. Load the Prog_emmc_Firehose_8953_ddr.mbn file via the Manual Loader menu
5. Click Reset FRP menu to start ByPass, and wait for the process to finish in a few seconds or minutes.
6. Google ByPass FRP Redmi 5 Plus account process is complete and successful, marked by the appearance of a green OK notification in the Windows RBSoft Mobile Tool Logs window.
Android Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus will restart and turn on by itself, but only until the Mi boot stage and then enter charging mode. Unplug the USB cable and restart the Android Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus, then do the New Device user setup settings.
The process of ByPass Locked FRP Google Account on Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus was declared successful with the Skip option at the Google Account Login command stage as shown in the photo below:
Thus Guide Tutorial How ByPass Locked Google FRP Android Account Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus using the help of RBSoft Mobile Tool Application. Hopefully, this tutorial is useful and easy to practice, good luck, and good luck.
Want to subscribe to the Latest Post Update Notification? Please Join with Us Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup or Blogger SEO Knowledge On Google News