28 January 2020
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Riva Locked MI Account solution
So when Redmi 5A has been bypassed and is not locked, Mi Account turns out when the SIM card is installed and connected to the wifi network, Redmi 5A is automatically locked again.
To overcome the problem MI Account on Redmi 5A which is super stubborn, you have to bypass the Mi Account in 2 stages. the first step is to overcome the Mi Account problem when Redmi 5A Offline is not connected to the internet and the second is to overcome the MI Account problem so that it is not locked again when connected to the internet network.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Riva Locked MI Account solutionThe following is a guide or steps for how to bypass MI Account Redmi 5A Riva with the product code MCG3B can be seen in the back case.
1. Open the back Case Redmi 5A and also the PCB Engine cover case, before removing 2 pieces of SIM Card slot
2. Connect Redmi 5A to the computer using a USB cable with the EDL Test Point method. How to connect 2 test points near the LCD connector with tweezers then plug the USB connector.
If the procedure is correct then the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 device will be displayed as shown in the screenshot below :
3. Use the Unbricker.com Application (TheKiKuk) to & nbsp; bypass MI Account. The trick on the Port Communication serial select the port in accordance with what appears in the Device Manager.
4. Click the INFO menu and the Redmi 5A Device information will be displayed as shown in the screenshot below
5. Click the MiCloud Menu, wait a few seconds if it works, a long log will appear and Redmi 5A will restart automatically. But if it looks like the screenshot below means the ByPass MI Account process failed because of a Hello Packet From Device problem ..
To overcome it, you can try it when Redmi 5A has entered EDL mode and you are ready to run the MI ByPass Account application, press and hold the battery connector to do the bypass. If not successful, do the way below.
6. Flash Redmi 5A uses RIVA MICLOUD CLEAN, if an application error problem (flash fails) do as above when pressing the battery connector so that the hello packet problem does not appear (Hello packet is a problem that arises from the unstable battery current, it could be because the battery is weak or the battery connector is not strong enough to stick)
7. ByPass Mi Account Redmi 5A process by flash is complete, unplug the USB and battery connector then plug the battery connector back in and turn on the Redmi 5A .
In order not to be locked MI Account should turn off the entire Wifi Internet Network, so that Redmi 5A is not connected to the internet network.
8. Activate Developer Options by pressing MIUI Version 7 times on the About Phone menu
9. Enable USB Debugging in Developer Options, if it appears Allow USB Debugging & nbsp; and Allow USB debug confirmation OK
10. Connect Redmi 5A back to the computer, make sure your computer has PdaNet installed so that the Redmi 5A device can be read in ADB mode
11. Run the Xiaomi ADB ByPass Tools application, checklist devices and then click DO Job
12. Notification Alert Now Use Bypass Mi Account Function Alert? Click OK
13. Check Mi Account ByPass (ADB) then click Do Job
14. Wait a few seconds the ByPass process, after completion the notification will appear Successfull and Redmi 5A will restart and enter the charging mode.
15. Turn on Redmi 5A, Install the SIM Card and Connect to the Wifi Network or use SIM Card data access. The result is Redmi 5A is free from the problem of being locked by Mi Account and can be used to access the internet without having to fear being locked back.
Force Close notifications will often appear, ignoring them will have no effect. This is a risk of Mi Account bypass.
For those of you who need materials or tools above, please contact me through the Contact US menu or leave a message in the comments column and don't forget to Like FansPage, Subcribe and Share tutorials to your colleagues or anyone who needs it.
Want to subscribe to the Latest Post Update Notification? Please Join with Us Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup or Blogger SEO Knowledge On Google News