28 January 2020
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Locked Mi Account solution
A warning appears This device is locked. This device is connected to an existing Mi Account. For security reasons, you need to enter a password to verify the device.
Actually, this problem is very easy to solve if the owner remembers their Mi Account email address and password. Or the Contact Number used is still in the active condition so that it can be reset through the Mi website Forgot Password option.
But if it turns out the owner doesn't know the email or password and contact number used to register the Mi Account is no longer active, the only way to resolve the locked Mi Account problem is by Byass.
Solusi Xiaomi Redmi 5A Locked Mi AccountThe following is a step-by-step guide to resolving the locked Xiaomi Mi Android Android Redmi 5A account, please look carefully
1. Turn off Redmi 5A, remove the SIM card, open the back cover case and PCB of the Xiaomi Redmi 5A machin
2. Note the picture below, Xiaomi Redmi 5A Test Point Point is 2 points under the LCD connector.
3. Connect Xiaomi Redmi 5A with a computer using Qualcomm HS mode USB-QD Loader 9008 by means of a test point that is connecting 2 test points using tweezers or cables and then connect with a computer using a USB cable.
If the procedure is correct then the device manager will appear the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 series. But make sure you have installed the Qualcomm driver first.
4. Run TheKiKuk Unbricker Application, then in Serial Port Communication select the serial COM that appears in the Device Manager
5. Click the INFO menu first after the Xiaomi Redmi 5A Device reads Klick MiCloud to start executing the Xiaomi Redmi 5A Mi Account, wait until the process is complete.
6. Unplug the USB Cable, remove the Battery Connector and Plug it in again then try turning on the Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
At this stage the ByPass Mi Account process is successful but not permanent, Redmi 5A will be locked again when the Mi Account is connected to the internet network or installed with a SIM Card
7.Activate USB Debungging Mode by first activating Developer Options by tab 7 times MIUI Version on the Device Information menu.
8. After Active Developer Options, enter the Additional Settings menu, find and find USB Debugging Options, then activate.
9. Connect Redmi 5A with a Computer using a USB Data Cable, Install the PDA Net so that Redmi 5A can be connected in ADB mode.
10. Run the Disable All Mi Cloud Application, Klick Read Info then the Redmi 5A screen will appear confirming the activation of the Debugging Tab OK.
11. After the Redmi 5A Device information is displayed on the LOG, click the DISABLE menu
12. Redmi 5A will restart on its own and return to normal as usual but a Waiting for Debugger Force Close warning will appear as a result of its ByPass Mi Account.
13. Redmi 5A ByPass MI Account process is permanently successful, try installing the SIM Card or Connect to the Internet Network via Wifi and use it to browse or access online applications.
As I said above, Force Close will sometimes appear, but this is not the most important problem. Redmi 5A is free from Locked MI Account and can be used properly
Thus the Tutorial How to Easily Overcome the Locked Mi Account Problem on Android Xiaomi Redmi 5A may be a solution for those of you who need this Tutorial. For those of you who need the ingredients above, please contact me through the Contact Us menu.
Help support this blog by liking FansPage, Subscribe Channel Youtube Share Tutorials and Share to social later or to your friends in need. Thank you good luck trying good luck.
Want to subscribe to the Latest Post Update Notification? Please Join with Us Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup or Blogger SEO Knowledge On Google News