06 November 2019
Tips and Tricks to Improve SEO Website Wordpress
WHY SEO SHOULD BE OPTIMIZED ON OUR WEBSITE?
SEO is very important to increase the visitors to the website as well as the blog because with the optimal SEO and of course the maximum will be very influential with the business that we run through the online world, people will never know our business, products us if our website is never visited. To introduce our blog or website besides blog walking and promotion on social media the main way to get into our blog or website is through the Search engines, so we have to optimize our website let it be displayed in search engines so that people Will by itself visit our blog or website.
By optimizing the SEO then you will get traffic from search engines for free and this will certainly be a way that will generate visitors in the long run differently than when you are conducting a marketing campaign by advertising In which you will experience a drop in visitors when the AD program you run expires. And let's take a look at the simple tips and tricks below to improve your SEO blog or WordPress website.
HOW TO OPTIMIZE SEO ON A WORDPRESS WEBSITE?
1. Remember content is king, so create content that is interesting, clear and easy to understand, people come to our website is to seek answers from his questions in the search engine, so if our content is interesting and as expected the visitor then The visitor will feel happy and our website can be a reference for the visitor. Create detailed content and articles that meet the standards of SEO such as writing content at least 600 words. And don't forget to always update interesting content and provide a solution for visitors.
2. Optimize content with Keyword, free also if we create good content but not read by a search engine, therefore optimize your content so it is easy to index in search engine and get ranked on the first page. Enter a keyword in your article and don't forget if you use H2 tags or h3 always include keywords in it.
3. Website design, make your website attractive and also responsive, so that visitors are not bored and glad to read your article, layout your website by dragging, with good fonts read. For responsive it is very important because nowadays many visitors are browsing using smartphones, so make your website automatically adjust with a device from every visitor so visitors feel comfortable accessing Your website. If you need a responsive WordPress template and SEO friendly do not get confused because in Centerclick already a lot of responsive website templates and of course with a very good design and free, please see the free Template set WordPress Responsive Best Design.
4. Optimize the SEO on the image, if website you use the image to beautify the content, then do not forget to optimize the SEO on the image, to optimize the SEO on the image use WordPress plugins SEO Friendly Image. Images are also one of the sources of traffic other than content. Because also many people use image search through search engines. If you don't want to use the plugin, you can always manually fill in the "Alt" and "description" tags every upload and use the images to include in your article.
5. Create Sitemaps XML on your website and submit your website sitemap. XML to Google Webmaster tool and Bing Webmaster tool, so that your website URL will be listed in Google and Bing search engine. This way search engines will be easier to crawl your site and will get faster index.
6. Make your WordPress website permalink SEO Friendly, to see how to change the permalink see the article how to set up Settings in WordPress. Permalink or beautiful URLS proved to be potent in the competition in the search results rankings, and in this section do not forget to also always enter keywords in the URL because the URL is always read by search engines in finding the article.
7. Create your website domain name from non-www to www or vice versa, select one. Because to avoid duplicate content by inserting the script below to .htaccess. Or you can also purchase a domain name that contains the keywords you shoot.
8. Optimize content with the H1 title and for subtitle H2-H3, because the Google search engine is very pleased with this kind of content. This way makes Google better understand the content that is structured and clearer. Content with a clear tag will be preferred by Google to be displayed on the first page.
9. Use Share Social Networking on your website and content, so you can easily share your website in various social media to promote or share the articles you create. For the social Share plugin option see in the cool Floating Social Bar WordPress Plugins Article It also describes how to use it.
10. Use the All in One SEO or WordPress SEO Yoast Plugin on your WordPress, this Plugin proves powerful in improving SEO on WordPress. For the Tutorial please read the article tutorials using All in One SEO Pack WordPress and how to install and Settings SEO by Yoast.
Above are some simple SEO tips and tricks that you can apply to your WordPress site. Hopefully, this article is helpful and helps your website or blog get better rankings in search results.
Want to subscribe to the Latest Post Update Notification? Please Join with Us Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup or Blogger SEO Knowledge On Google News