24 October 2019
The Complete Guide How to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
In this post, we will discuss how to complete SEO optimization. What techniques are they? Here's the full review:
Website Settings/On-Site Seo
What we'll learn:
- Check if our website is already practicing on-site SEO appropriately.
- How to link between one page with another page for SEO optimization.
Before we start optimizing each page, please make sure that your entire website is set up correctly. Because, we still often find their web sites that are not SEO friendly, even on websites that have been set up correctly from the beginning.
In general, in addition to organizing the content, make sure you also have access to be able to set the title tag, page title, and meta tags. Most of the websites that exist now use the code-based platform Hypertext Mark-Up Language (HTML), e.g. Blogspot, and Content Management System (CMS) as WordPress and Joomla use. That is, make sure we can log in and organize our website's HTML or CMS code.
If you're still using WordPress for free, you should start considering using a paid domain and web hosting because, in a free account, the CMS's code settings are very limited.
As a first step, we will provide a list of things to prepare before setting up a website. That is, make sure that you have access to manage this list. Because of this with regards to technical issues that are quite profound, so if you have a Webmaster or website designer, you can ask for help. Or if not, you can do some research and find information on this. Please don't worry, out there a lot of information about website arrangement techniques that you can find.
Here's the list:
- Page titles on each page. Meaning the HTML tag on each page.
- Meta tags on each page.
- Meta keywords on each page.
- Make sure there is only ONE <h1>(heading) on each page and post. H1 is typically used for page or post titles. You can use <h2>as many times as you want, but make sure there is only 1 <h1>because if you use more than 1 heading, your post will be considered spam.
- Have a contact page.
- It can change or add content to a page.
- Access to the blog/news page.
The meaning of a blog is that you have access to create, edit and publish new posts.
There are only two main categories in SEO optimization: On-site and off-site.
- On-site SEO is an optimization that is done within our own website. This is what we will discuss now.
- OFF-site SEO is an optimization of the outside Web site. In other words, get backlinks from other websites. There is some debate over the most precise and secure way of optimization about off-site SEO, but it will be discussed in the next article.
How to optimize on-site SEO is as follows:
Understand website structure
It's important to understand the structure of a website because the way you link between one page and the other could be optimizing your SEO or destroying it. There is a "silo structure" which is very popular because it does manage to optimize SEO.
Another way that is no less important to optimize on-site SEO is to link one page to another. When one article has links to other articles, it means we are practicing what is called a "link juice" that works to increase the ranking or traffic.
Some website templates come with a "Read more" feature automatically, so we don't have to bother anymore. Well, what if I want to create a link or link in the content? We recommend using keywords as anchor text.
In addition to keywords, we can also use multiple link variations. E.g:
- Read more at
- Click here
- Website address or naked link.
- Post title
- The following articles
If the above steps are done correctly, your website rankings will increase a week or a few weeks later. Please remember, SEO is slow. Unlike when you test at school or take a quiz that results can be immediately visible.
New keyword Optimization
What we'll learn:
- How to optimize existing content.
- Knowing what optimization is classified as spam.
Say, we already have a keyword list. Now it's time to optimization. Please take a look at your Google Webmaster Tools and check the keywords in Search Console. Look for keywords that aren't in the top 5 rankings. Copas these keywords to Google and see which pages or articles appear in the search results. This page is what we will be optimized with the keyword.
Go to the page and make the following changes:
- Place the keyword phrases in the title tag. Better if it is placed at the beginning.
- Put the keyword phrase in a <h2>tag or subheading. Add some relevant words so that they form one sentence intact. For example, your keyword is "Search Engine Optimization", so make it a single sentence intact such as "easy steps to optimize Search Engine Optimization".
- Put ONE keyword phrase in the content.
- Put a keyword phrase on the meta keywords.
- That's it. Check the progress of the page rank you optimized a week later.
- Do not create a title tag that is too long, up to 60 characters.
- It's best to use a capital letter at the beginning of the word to avoid visible when the title tag is Copas. Example: Complete Search Engine Optimization (SEO) guide.
- Use a natural phrase or sentence.
- If the content isn't particularly relevant to your keyword phrases, then you need to revise your content to have relevance.
Redundant = Spam
Besides creating new, original, quality content, there's nothing else we need to do. Next, we'll definitely be creating new content and incorporating new keywords, right? So, there's no need to add too many keywords inside the page we edited earlier. You definitely don't want if your page looks like "Nyepam", right? Just relax, don't overdo it.
Search 20 or more keywords and keyword phrases or as many keywords as you want. Do the same thing as the steps above. Yes, this does sound like a rambling move. But believe me, when you are accustomed, this kind of optimization technique will not feel heavy anymore.
In addition to optimizing existing pages, of course, you are free to create new articles with new keywords. It's the best strategy because, as we said before if you constantly optimize a page with lots of keywords, you'll look like it's being spammer, and it's not good for SEO.
It would be better if you use new keywords for new posts. Post Articles with relevant categories. If the new post has relevance to the previous post, please link.
- Start optimizing multiple pages with the keywords you've selected.
- See the results in Google Webmaster Tools and see if the ranking is up or not.
Again, we want to remind you that the technique of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is not instant work. It takes patience to get maximum results. That's all from us, congratulations on practicing, good luck. Want to subscribe to the Latest Post Update Notification? Please Join with Us Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup or Blogger SEO Knowledge On Google News