How to Overcome Redmi Note 5A Stuck MI Logo
In a previous post, I discussed a tutorial on how to solve a locked Xiaomi Redmi 3S Android with a Pattern or PIN screen. for later in this post, I will share my experience on how to fix the Android Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A which error when turned on just stuck on the MI Logo or boot loop stuck on the boot logo.
In the process of fixing the Android Redmi Note 5A that is stuck on the MI Logo or Bootloop by re-flashing, we need to connect the Redmi Note 5A with a computer in Qualcomm EDL mode. The Qualcomm Redmi Note 5A EDL Test Point can be seen in the photo below:
How to Full Flash Redmi Note 5A MDT6 and MDG6
The following is a tutorial guide on how to re-flash Redmi Note 5A which can be an alternative to solve the problem of Redmi Note 5A that is stuck on the MI Logo or Bootloop stuck on the boot logo:
- Run MIFlash Tool
- Connect Redmi Note 5A ugg with a computer using Qualcomm EDL Test Point method
- Click Refresh Menu on MiFlash Tool and make sure Redmi Note 5A Device has been detected and read by MiFlash Tool
- Select Menu Select to point and load Redmi Note 5A Firmware
- Select Clean All Option
- Click Flash to start the Flashing process
- Wait for Flash Process to Done
How to Quickly Re-Flash Redmi Note 5A with UGGLITE Fix Recovery Tool
UGGLITE FIX RECOVERY is an application that works to fix the Android Redmi Note 5A which is stuck on the Recovery logo. but the UGGLITE FIX RECOVERY application can also be used to re-flash to overcome system errors on other Redmi Note 5A.
- Connect the Redmi Note 5A with the computer using the Qualcomm EDL Test Point Method
- Run the UGGLITE FIX RECOVERY Tool
- Press the number 1 on the keyboard and then press Enter
- Wait for the Flashing Process to complete
That's the Tutorial Guide How to Easily Re-Flash Redmi Note 5A to solve the problem of Android Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A that is stuck on the MI Logo or Booloop stuck on the boot logo that you can try yourself at home. Good luck and good luck.