how to Print Vaccine Card Free Template CorelDraw
Printing Vaccine Cards is an activity that is currently being carried out by almost all Indonesians, especially in rural areas for those who have participated in the COVID-19 vaccination program.
Named almost all aspects of administration or current needs vaccine card, many activities in the community that require them to show their vaccination status which is generally proven by a Vaccine Card, for example; taking KUR Bank BRI credit, Marriage Persyatan, Taking PKH Assistance, and others.
On this occasion, I will share a tutorial on How to Print Vaccines using the CorelDraw Application. With Coreldraw we can easily print Vaccine Cards with various print media, especially using PVC Paper so that the Vaccine Card prints are similar to ID cards.
What we need in the process of printing vaccine cards include:
- Computer or Laptop Unit
- Printer with Pigment Ink, it is recommended to use Epson Brand Printer
- PVC Card Paper
- Scissors or paper cutter
- PVC Cutter
- Coreldraw and Photoshop Application Programs
Guide to Print Vaccine Cards with CorelDrawThe steps for printing a vaccine card using the CorelDraw Application are as follows:
- download Vaccine Cards via Peduli Protect Application for Android users or through Peduli Lindungu Website via computer or laptop browser.
- Convert Vaccine Certificate Files with JFIF file extension to JPG with Image Converter applications such as FastStone Photo Resizer that it can be opened in the Adobe Photoshop application
- Open the Vaccine Certificate File whose extension has been changed to JPG with Adobe Photoshop then edit it by increasing the Font Size of the Name, NIK, and Date of Birth sections. because if it is not edited, it will be enlarged, the Font Size printed on the vaccine certificate will look small and unclear when photocopied.
- After finishing editing the Vaccine Certificate, save it with the same extension and then proceed to the printing process using the CorelDraw Application. here I share Print Template CorelDraw 2021 cdr Vaccine Card
- Open Windows Explorer where the Vaccine Certificate File is stored, then split the desktop view into two viewing windows for Explorer and CorelDraw
- Drag and Drop the Certificate file to the Vaccine card Print Template, then adjust the size according to the area that has been determined.
- Print Vaccine Cards using PVC Paper in Mirror mode or with Photo Paper with standard photo print mode.
- Setting up the vaccine card on PVC paper and then laminating it
- Cut the Vaccine Certificate Card using a cutter card
Those are the steps on how to print Vaccine cards with the CorelDraw Application using Photo Paper or IDCard PVC Paper. For additional information, we accept Vaccine Card Printing Services and other similar PVC cards. if you need our services you can contact us via the following link: PRINT CHEAP PREMIUM QUALITY VACCINE CARD PRINTING SERVICE
Post a Comment