Easy way ByPass OPPO A57 HydraTool FRP PIN Pattern
The problem of forgetting Pattern or PIN on Android users is still common. For example, here I have an Oppo A57 CPH1701 user who forgot the pattern. based on user information, the OPPO A57 Android user is locked in a pattern that doesn't know who has changed his Oppo A57 Android pattern.
One of the mainstay Android ByPass tools that I usually use is the Hydra Tool, so here I will explain how to bypass the Oppo A57 PATTERN or PIN and FRP using the Hydra Qualcomm Tool.
How to ByPass Oppo A57 CPH1701 FRP PIN Pattern
Here are the steps for ByPass Android Oppo A57 which is pattern or PIN locked easily and quickly using the Hydra Qualcomm Tool:
- Turn off the PIN or Pattern locked Oppo A57
- Run the Hydra Qualcomm Tool Application
- Brand Options Select Oppo, Model A57 (CPH1701)
- Service tab select Format/Factory Reset then click Execute
- Take the Oppo A57, press the Volume Up and Down buttons together then connect with a computer using USB Data
- Hydra Qualcomm Tool will detect and read the Oppo A57 device
- Wait for the ByPass process to run automatically
- The User data Formating Ok Notification appears
- Done, unplug the USB connector and Turn on the Oppo A57
If it turns out that in the setup process for using the Oppo A57 device, the FRP Google Account is locked, how to return to the initial setup page and select Emergency Call Options then type *#813#* and press Dial. a window appears when the device has not logged in to a Google Account, just turn it off and turn it back on.
That's the Tutorial Guide How to Easily and Quickly ByPass Pattern, PIN, and FRP Google Account Android OPPO A57 CPH1701 using the Hydra Qualcomm Tool that you can try to practice.