How to Use OBS Studio for Live Streaming on Yotube & Facebook
OBS Studio is a program or software that serves to stream and record on a laptop or PC. During this pandemic period, many organizations or themselves are using this program to broadcast live or live streams on SOSMED. Whether it's for organizational or personal needs that can't be done explicitly or events that are attended by many people are very influential with the current situation. Among other things, such as religious events using OBS Studio to broadcast sermons directly connected from the camera output or virtual meetings which are then connected to OBS Studio.
Some people live stream to raise funds by presenting music games or creating interesting content with OBS Studio facilities to help them produce good streaming quality and make their impressions unusual with interesting features such as broadcasters on television.
How to Use OBS Studio to Live Streaming on Youtube
- Open OBS Studio. Here, the author has set the layout to living stream.
- Insert file - settings - output
- Then select the video bitrate section, set it according to the internet speed in your home. For example, the Internet speed is 10Mbps, using 1400 kbps. This section is very important to maintain the smoothness and quality of the stream that will be shown.
- After that, open your browser and enter the YouTube website.
- Enter the section below for live streaming that immediately switch to YouTube studio
- After entering the YouTube Studio live stream menu, copy the streaming button to be entered into OBS
- Then, return to OBS Studio and enter the File - Settings - Streaming menu< /li>
- Paste the Streaming key in the Stream button section, then apply it to save the changes.
- After that, we started the live stream by clicking on the Start Streaming section of the OBS Studio program.