guide on How to Use the Zoom App on a Laptop
The most watched online meeting application in the previous pandemic period was Zoom. It is not only used by office workers who are required to work from home but also by lecturers and students to do online learning.
Even this application is also used by online seminar activists or generally shortened by webinars. Before discussing how to use zoom, any good, we will recognize more about zoom and what features of Saka.
What is Zoom?
Zoom is an application communication uses video and can be used on a variety of mobile or desktop devices. This application is usually used for face-to-face online with a large number of online face-to-face participants.
History of the Zoom Application
Zoom was founded by Eric Yuan, who currently CEO of Zoom Technologies, Inc. The idea of starting a video conferencing startup started when Eric was in college and had a long distance relationship with his girlfriend.
They were separated by 10 hours by train. In 1997 Eric moved to Silicon Valley and was accepted to work for a video conferencing company, WebEx. 10 years later the company was acquired by Cisco and Eric was appointed one of the vice presidents.
Yuan then shared the idea of creating a video conferencing application. The idea was rejected by Cisco officials so Eric finally decided to resign from the company. In 2011 Eric Yuan officially founded zoom.
Zoom App Features
Many features are available in this zoom app, including
HD Video and Audio
Using this application, you don't have to worry about the quality of the resulting picture and sound because this application is supported by high definition or HD quality.
Default collaboration tools
Users can share screens together and join important notes from meeting results for more interactive meetings with the default collaboration tools.< p>Security
The existence of an end-to-end encryption feature that can be used in all meetings through the zoom application makes the security of users no longer need to be questioned. You can get added security from a password that only you know
Notes and transcripts.
Meeting participants can also log meetings that take place via zoom and then save the recording on each device or on a cloud account.
In the zoom app you can schedule a video conference that you will have. You can also start a video conference or meeting through your Outlook, Gmail, or ICA account.
Chat with meeting participants who can you do easily. You can also easily find conversation history, integrated file sharing and data can be stored for 10 years. This feature certainly makes it easier to meet participants to make calls between participants or make group calls.
To use the zoom application, there are several things you have to do, here is how to use zoom on a laptop, how to use zoom zoom meeting application on laptop, and how to open zoom on laptop:
How to Use Zoom on Laptop:
- Search and find zoom cloud meetings in your browser or go to https://zoom.us/
- To hold a meeting session in zoom click the 'Host' menu in top right.
- Click 'Sign-In' to log in.
- You are required to have a zoom account or can connect to your Gmail account.
- You will be directed to download and install the zoom app on your laptop
- If you want to join a meeting session, ask for a meeting ID (meeting ID) and password, and click the 'Join' menu
- Fill in the ID code and meeting password
- Session zoom call starts soon
How to Use Zoom on Android Phone
- Search for Zoom Cloud Meeting app on PlayStore (for Android users) and App Store (for iOS users)
- Download or install the app on your phone
- The Zoom application has been successfully installed and ready to use
- Log in using your zoom account or gmail account
- If you want to join a meeting, click the ' menu Join' and enter the Meeting ID and password provided
- To create a Meeting, select 'Start Meeting'
- Enter the settings then find the Meeting ID and a personal password. Share the link or Meeting ID and password with participants who will attend virtual meetings
- To schedule meetings both meetings and periodically, select Schedule Options
- Upcoming Feature can be used to change your schedule.