How to turn off iPhone 11 and iPhone 12
To turn off smartphones made by Apple, especially the iPhone X Series, 11 and 12 are different from Android smartphones and iPhone 8 and previous generations. Since going from iPhone X to iPhone 12, the Home button has been removed.
All iPhone X, 11 and 12 series offer several options for turning off the device. Can use a combination of power and volume buttons up without pressing any physical buttons.
Most Apple smartphone users prefer to turn off their iPhone without pressing a button. on the grounds that the power button and volume are not broken quickly.
How to turn off iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 via Button
This is the first way you can do.
- Press and release the volume up button
- Then press andrelease the volume down button
- Then press and hold the Power button
- Delete if the slide button appears to turn off (Silde to turn off) on the iPhone screen, as shown under the glasses to turn off iPhone 11
- Swipe right, then wait a fewseconds
- Then the iPhone device will turn off
To turn it back on, press and hold the power button long. wait until the Apple logo appears and the iPhone turns on
The second way to turn off iPhone is using the
button This second method is simpler and faster, using a combination of power and volume buttons .
- Press and hold the power and volume down buttons2 simultaneously turn off iPhone using the
- button Release if a slide-off option has appeared (slide to power off) as under this enclosure to turn off iPhone 11
- Then slide right to turn it off < / li>
- Done, in a few seconds the iPhone will bedie
How to turn off iPhone without button
The steps to turn off iPhone below without pressing a button anything physical.
- Go to Settings > Select Accessibility Step 1 to turn off iPhone 11 withoutbutton
- Then select the 2nd step menu to turn off iPhone 11 without buttons
- Select assistive touch, activate if you are not already 3 to turn off iPhone 11 without buttons
- Then select Customize top level menu to turn off iPhone 11 without
- button Add icon by clicking (+) or you can edit the 5-up icon to turn off iPhone 11 without a button
- Click the Plus (+) icon or tap the existing icon if you want to go to 6 to turn off iPhone 11 without buttons
- Then look and select the SOS menu, press Finishat the top right corner of the step to turn off iPhone 11 without buttons
- Return to Home Menu > Click the assistive touch button. transparent gray round button that is transparent is a touchlebah 8 to turn off the iPhone 11 without a button
- Then select SOSLE 9 to turn off the iPhone 11 without a button
- The screen will display a slide button to turn off , just swipe right to turn off iPhone 11without buttons
- Complete, the iPhone device will turn off without pressing the power button or volume
The second way to turn off the iPhone without the
This second method does not take advantage of assistive touch features or shortcuts like in the first tutorial.
- Go to Settings > Then select Generen Alternatives
- Scroll down, select Turn off
- Then the iPhone will turn off without pressing the physical button, so the physical button will last longer
How to Restart iPhone Without PressingButton
The power off option will make the iPhone device turn off and cannot turn on automatically, it must be turned on manually. for the option to Restart (Restart), the iPhone will Power Off and Restart automatically in a few moments.
Here are the steps to restart iPhone without using physical buttons.
- Open Settings > Select Accessibility Step 1to Restart iPhone 11 Without Buttons
- Then select the touch menu 2 to restart iPhone 11 without buttons
- Select assistive touch. if this feature is still off, enable more than it will be 3 to restart iPhone 11 without buttons
- Then select Customize top level menu 4 to restart iPhone 11 without buttons
- Tap icon to edit the menu, or click (+) to add the 5th step forrestart iPhone 11 without buttons
- Scroll down and select Restart, then press Finish in the top right corner Step 6 to restart iPhone 11 without buttons
- Click the assist touch button (round button white transparent gray) Steps 7 to restart iPhone 11 withoutbutton
- Then select Restart, then the iPhone will go to restart to restart the iPhone 11 without the button
Those are the 5 Ways you can start go back and turn off the iPhone X, XR, XS, iPhone 11 and 12 regular versions of the Pro and Pro Max versions. my advice, it's better to restart and turn off iPhone without button. With that, the power and volume buttons won't get damaged quickly.Want to subscribe to the Latest Post Update Notification? Please Join with Us Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup or Blogger SEO Knowledge On Google News