04 July 2020
How to fix Epson L3110 Printer Service Required
In this post, I will discuss a tutorial on how to deal with the Epson L3110 Printer which is experiencing Error Service Required. this problem usually arises after long-term use of the printer, where the Ink Pad Counter has reached the maximum storage threshold, so it is necessary to refresh to point 0 by resetting it using a special Epson resetter software in accordance with each type. in these conditions the printer cannot be used to print documents, and the ink and power blink indicator appears on the desktop and the Service Required Notification Window appears.
Guide How to Reset Epson L3110 Error Service Required
The following are the steps to reset the Epson L3110 printer that is experiencing Service Required errors using the AdjProg Resetter Software: Free Download Epson L3110 AdjProg Resetter
- Run Adjprog.exe Software
- Click Menu Select, Model Name select according to the type of Printer that is L3110 and select Port Port according to the serial port used/connected to the L3110 printer. Click OK to apply Settings.
- Click Menu Particular Adjustment Mode
- Select the Waste Ink Pad Counter Option then Confirm Settings with Click OK
- Check the Main Pad Counter and Platen Pad Counter then click Check. Then the value and percentage of Pad Counter achievement will be displayed
- Check Back Pad counter and Platen Pad Counter Then Klick Intialize. The printer will respond to the resetter process and then the notification window will reset successfully and the command to turn off the printer power.
- Turn off the printer, then click OK on the command window to turn off printer power
- Click Finish
Want to subscribe to the Latest Post Update Notification? Please Join with Us Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup or Blogger SEO Knowledge On Google News