23 April 2020
How to open Android Files on PC with ES File Explorer
If you often move files from Android to PC Desktop Computers or Laptops, vice versa both photo files, documents, and videos that use a USB cable connection.
Of course the larger the file size that is moved, the longer the file transfer process.
Therefore if you want to transfer Android files to a PC Desktop Computer or Laptop quickly, then the way you can use is to use WIFI + Es File Explorer application.
ES File Explorer advantages for transferring files
- The file transfer process is faster
- No need to use a USB cable and Driver
- Can be done remotely, according to the strength of the wifi signal
1. AndroidThe thing you have to do is install the Es File Explorer application, then you open the application. The next step you select the Remote Manager Menu / Remote Manager Click the Turn on button.
Then make a user and password to access the file, how to select Settings Set manager account Enter your username and password then click OK.
Now you have successfully created FTP and also a User that can be used to access all Android folders from your PC.
2. Computer or laptopFirst, you open Windows Explorer Right-click on Computer then click the Add a network location menu
The next step you click Next on the Add Network Location Wizard and you select Chose a custom network location then select Next
In the Internet or Network address column: you enter the IP given by Es File Explorer, for example, ftp://192.168.100.3:3721 then click Next
If you have passed the above steps, then you enter to connect to FTP, but you have to uncheck the Log On Anonymously first so you can enter your username, then click Next
After that give a name or let the system give a name then click Next and Finish
Make sure the Remote Manager in Es File Explorer is active so you can open the folder on Android.
If this process is successful then you will see the contents of the Android folder from a PC and of course can copy or transfer files from PC to Android or vice versa quickly and easily.
Want to subscribe to the Latest Post Update Notification? Please Join with Us Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup or Blogger SEO Knowledge On Google News